Friday, February 27, 2009

Video Goodness

Ok, so this is the first set of videos I've uploaded, ranging from Seoul before we left through our hike along the Great Wall of China. Enjoy!


Just before our trip to China, we stopped for some more sightseeing in Seoul. When we went to Korea's national war memorial, we found these guys drilling.



On our first day in Beijing (day 2 of our China experience), we walked down to Tiananmen square. It was certainly a strange experience. I looked up and down the (huge) street and easily recreated the famous "protester vs tanks" photo in my mind. Anyway, this video is basically a 360 view from inside the square.



We were in Beijing at the during the Lantern festival, which is the first major holiday of the lunar new year. I was tempted to buy some dry ice and join in the festivities, but decided against.


We took a series of three clips as we hiked along the Great Wall. The last one was meant to be the longest and include reflections, but the hike took longer than we anticipated (and we'd used up too much of the memory with photos) so the last is actually the shortest. Still, we hope you enjoy them:


Part 1/3


Part 2/3


Part 3/3

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. These videos are amazing! I love it. I like in the demonstration one where the guy drops his gun. I also very much enjoyed their method of turning. Very cabaret girl-esque.
    You observations are so well informed Josh, and the others are...comical, in the way that makes me miss you guys!
    Yes Cory, you ARE all that is man.
    Becky, I liked your Great Wall video the best. I feel like you did a great job summing it up.

    ReplyDelete