Friday, February 6, 2009

Thoughts that have passed through my head since entering China. Part the First.

1. "This place smells like fish. Does this whole country smell like fish? I hope this whole country doesn´t smell like fish."

2. "This train is huge! I´m taking a picture!"

3. "OHMIGOSH I WANT A SEASHELL HEDGEHOG!!!"

4. "It´s conspicuously easier to get into the world´s largest Communist country than it is to get into my own home country. . ."

5. "Mmm, it smells like spices in here. Not like fish at all!"

6. "I miss Korean letters."

7. "Stalin should have let his moustache grow out. He would have taken a better picture."

8. "I like Chinese food."

9. "Chinese people are nice."

10. "Chinese money is way more colorful than American or Korean. Stylish."

11."Holy crap I´m in Beijing. Score."

To be elaborated upon later.

No comments:

Post a Comment