Friday, January 30, 2009

Dinner (sort of) and a movie

So as we said already, we are on vacation. The thing about this is that with all of our free time come laziness and unhealthy habits. For example, the following are the three courses of Becky's and my dinner tonight.



First, we have a piece of mom's fudge topped with some French Vanilla ice cream and a mini Reece's cup.



















Next, a piece of pang-tueegee (think similar to a popped-rice cake thing) with peanut butter and strawberry jelly.
















Finally, a big lettuce, carrot and green pepper salad with dressing on the side (because we were feeling guilty about the junk food.




In other news, Becky got her multiple entry stamp for her Korean visa yesterday, so she can officially come back after the trip to China. Also, Becky, Cory and I saw Valkarie yesterday. Decent popcorn flick overall, but I think I'm going to enjoy Inkheart more. I'll let them fill you in on their thoughts. Cheerio!

1 comment: